The Kingdom of Kalladen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Kalladen

The place to find all things pertaining to Kalladen, the Waco chapter of the High Fantasy Society

HomeHome  CR ForumsCR Forums  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Make a Basic Tunic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
Character Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Class (1): Healer/Wizard

How to Make a Basic Tunic Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Basic Tunic   How to Make a Basic Tunic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:30 am

by sir squeak! the mighty
From the Emerald Hills Library, a kingdom of Amtgard

1. This pattern usually takes about 3 yards of fabric. Below is the basic design; you will need to cut out two of these, one for the front and one for the back. The measurements marked below are fairly simple, remember to that these tunics look best when they are pretty baggy. (I measure my length of skirt down to my knees). When you cut out you pieces, cut along the black lines this includes the outline and then the two cuts into the shape to make the sleeves.

How to Make a Basic Tunic Basic_10

2. You will wants to cut and sew your neckline first, before you begin to work with the edges. Then separate the sleeves from the skirt by just pulling them apart along your cut. Pin the sleeves and skirts of the two pieces together along the edges and sew. All you have left is hemming and decorating.

How to Make a Basic Tunic Basic_11

Once you're done, throw on your tunic, belt it and your ready to go!
Back to top Go down
https://kalladen.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1